BRING YOUR DOG
Woof Woof! My name is Buster and how lucky am I to live at this amazing place! There's lots of doggie stuff to do here like rushing around the countryside, exploring the woods (often meeting the wildlife), swimming (in the rivers, not the pool) chasing chickens (only joking), playing ball with the guests and spending time with my friends.
The great thing about LMG is you might be allowed to come with your owners too. Apparently, it's really difficult to find suitable holiday accommodation where you are welcome - I don't believe it!
There are some important questions answered below if you can wag your tail enough at your owners and look pleadingly into their eyes - works every time - and point them to our website.
Good luck! I look forward to meeting you. Woof Woof!
- Well behaved dogs are welcome at LMG apart from July & August unless it is an exclusive booking
- The swimming pool is out of bounds at all times
- There may be a charge based on time of year & size of dog
- Bed available if space in the car is limited
- Most places and restaurants are dog friendly
- If you go out, leaving your four legged friend behind is bad form
- Security deposit required upon arrival
- Cleaning equipment provided