1. A 30% deposit is required in order to confirm provisional bookings and the booking will remain provisional until the deposit is received. The balance is due 8 weeks before the start of the holiday together with a security deposit of £150. The security deposit (less any deductions for breakages, excess cleaning etc) will be returned upon your departure.
2. If the balance is not received we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
3. The price is for 7 or 14 nights accommodation and use of the pool. Linen and towels are provided. Towels for use by the pool are available for hire on request (please ask in advance).
4. The rental period commences at 4pm on the first day and finishes at 10am on the last day.
5. We reserve the right to refuse bookings without prejudice.
6. For cancellations more than 60 days prior to arrival, there is a charge of £50. For cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival, refunds of amounts paid will only be made if the owner is able to re-let the property and any expenses or losses incurred in doing so will be deducted from the refundable amount. All customers are advised to organize appropriate travel insurance which includes a cancellation clause.
Your cottage will be clean and tidy on your arrival and we request that it is left in the same condition upon your departure. Full cleaning equipment and products are provided. If you would prefer to have your cottage cleaned for you this can be arranged, the cost for this is 60 Euros per property. Cleaning costs will be deducted from the security deposit where the property has not been cleaned to the standard in which it was received.